* Painting Parties: Add a fun and creative dimension to your next party or corporate team building event under Elena's expert instruction. Even total beginners can be guided step by step to create their own masterpiece. See details ...
* In the October issue of Leisure Painter magazine, I take readers through the process to paint a cute clown fish peeking out of an anemone. I used acrylics for this painting but my technique can also be used with oils.
* In the November issue of Leisure Painter magazine I demonstrate how to paint a dramatic breaking wave using oils or acrylics. A big and bold seascape.
* The December issue of Leisure Painter features an article about a commission of two dogs I painted for clients in Germany. It demonstrates how to successfully do a pet portrait from a reference photograph.
* The January issue of Leisure Painter starts a 4 part series on still life drawing and painting. In this first article, we look at how to convey the folds of fabric, often used as a backdrop for still life objects.
* The February issue of Leisure Painter magazine continues my still life series with an article demonstrating how to paint wooden objects as well as the interesting patterns of wood grain. In this issue comes the first StartArt supplement for the year, designed for beginning painters, where I demonstrate a simple technique for drawing a pansy using coloured pencils.
* In the March issue of Leisure Painter magazine comes the third article in my still life series where I explore ways to draw and paint the transparency of glass objects.
* The April issue of Leisure Painter magazine sees the fourth and final article in my still life series where we look at the technique involved in painting metallic objects.
* Etsy Shop: www.etsy.com/shop/elenaparashkogallery
Visit the Elena Parashko Gallery Etsy shop where you can purchase selected prints and greeting card gift packs featuring my artwork as well as step-by-step painting tutorials.
* Blog: Visit my Survival Guide for Artists blog where I share lots of helpful information for artists and other creative souls including a collection of my previously published magazine articles.
* Instagram: @elenaparashkogallery